Instructional coaches benefit greatly from having a coach of their own. Virtual coaching for instructional coaches and school leaders is my signature offering.
Virtual coaching allows for immediate, focused, customized coaching to fit your needs! Virtual coaching is also cost-effective!
- Step 1: Schedule a free, no-obligation mini session by filling out the contact form on this blog.
- Step 2: I will email you to set up a mini virtual call. I will have a few questions so that I can begin to learn about your position a needs.
- Step 3: Respond to email and provide dates/times that work for you. Please provide your time zone so we can coordinate a time. I am on central standard time.
- Step 4: We will meet via Zoom. At our scheduled time we will spend the time getting to know each other to determine if virtual coaching fits your needs and if I feel I’m the right match for those needs.
- Step 5: If you feel virtual coaching fits your needs we will then schedule future calls. Options are weekly, bi-monthly or monthly. The schedule is totally up to you!
- Step 6: YOU SHINE!
Instructional Coach Training (Onsite and Virtual)
I am also available for virtual or on-site training for instructional coaches and administrators. If interested in learning more, contact me and we can visit about your needs, free of charge! Training ideas include, but are not limited to…
- The Coach Approach: Leading Your Teachers into Effectiveness with a Coaching Hat (based on the book of the same title)
- Compassionate Coaching: How to Help Educators Navigate Barriers to Professional Growth (based on our new book being published June 2021)
- Guiding Instructional Coaches to SHINE through Coaching
- Introduction to Instructional Coaching: Develop the skills and strategies to make meaningful, long-lasting improvements in instruction and student learning.
- Digging Deeper with Instructional Coaching: Learn how to give non-evaluative feedback supported by collecting observational classroom data; analyze student work samples to guide planning and instruction, and use protocols to guide coaching conversations and subsequent action steps.
- Leadership Team Development and Teacher Leadership
- Adult Learning and Facilitation Skills
What are your needs? I have a wide array of skills and experiences in the areas of school improvement, instructional coaching, literacy, teaching second-language learners to name a few!
Onsite Coaching Support
Onsite Coaching Support provides an opportunity for instructional coaches to experience coaching in real-time with colleagues. These opportunities are set up in local school buildings. Group sizes are best at 10 to 15 participants. One participant will actually demonstrate an element of coaching usually with a teacher. The rest of the group will observe and then all participants debrief the experience and determine their own next steps in coaching.
I strongly believe professional learning opportunities are not “one-time events.”
Virtual or onsite follow-up will provide opportunities to implement your new learning!